Thursday 17 May 2012

Sweet Number 9

Oh, the sweet, sweet smell of Loverdose by Diesel.  Love the name, love the bottle, love the scent?  The aroma from jagged, purple shape heart with a pointy end, a silver pump resting on a tall black neck had me at the very first sniff.  Simple, yet effective.  I was ready to gnaw at the purple heart when it first caressed my body,  the sweet scent of mandarin, creamy liquorice and vanilla accompanied with woody tones smelt better than a candy store, however, just like a candy store, the sugary scent became saccharine.  It felt as if I smelt it for too long or was too close to it, I could feel a cavity forming.  Without a doubt, Loverdose, does smells quite pleasant, just too sweet for me.
"Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within the reach of every hand."
- Mother Teresa


1 comment:

  1. The bottle reminds me too much of Vera Wang's Princess-which I do actually like.But becuz of your two scents,I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete